iQualify UK is a UK registered organisation which was founded to provide the best in education through courses and qualifications for those previously excluded on grounds of finance or the need to work rather than study. We therefore offer quality products at an affordable price.We are a completely independent organisation and do not have any business, financial, personal or other links with any other organisation with a similar name to ours
Welcome from the Principal
I would like to welcome you to iQualify UK.
We are proud and passionate providers of modern British education and we are excited to join you on your educational journey.
Whatever your aim, be it improving your job prospects with a specific course of study, obtaining a gateway qualification to lead onto university, or continuing professional development, our extensive range of affordable high quality courses and internationally recognised qualifications can help.
We look forward to finding out more about you and your educational ambitions and helping you achieve your goals.
Principal and Director
Modern British Education
iQualify UK’s competitive strengths reside in a number of characteristics that are often absent in contemporary institutions:
(1) Bringing together the best faculty: the faculty is a team of experts drawn from a range of institutions. We are putting the best together and will expand the faculty network as iQualify UK develops.
(2) Personal interaction: the availability to students of personal interaction with faculty members via Skype, email or telephone and the ability to view live lectures.
(3) Offering a holistic experience: both in environment and teaching philosophy, so as to take the learning experience well beyond the textbook level. The online environment supports a teaching philosophy that encourages learning through discourse between students and faculty, and among students themselves. For example, the online courses are designed in such a way as to promote student discussion of relevant case studies and contemporary examples.
(4) A professional culture: iQualify UK is managed by academic and business professionals who care about their students and their education.
(5) Strong international links: with an orientation towards international business.
These elements, coupled with our British heritage, enable us to focus the strengths of a professional network onto offering a personalised service to our students.
Our Mission Statement
iQualify UK’s mission is to deliver high quality affordable education in international standard qualifications and skills, which provide both excellent content and learning experience, to students all over the world.
Our prospectus gives you an overview of iQualify UK.
Click here to find out about our team.