Effective learning skills
This section of the Teaching Zone is designed to help and support students who are new to study, returning to study after a break or are not familiar with the skills you need to study effectively. It is particularly relevant if you plan to go on to further study at, for example, university having successfully completed your studies with iQualify UK.
- Maths basic
- Maths for business education
- Personal development, planning and goal setting
- Reviewing, reading and researching skills
- Effective learning skills
- Effective communication skills
- Assignment writing skills
This section is included for free in all courses and qualifications but is also available as a course. The cost is £10 which includes an iQualify UK Certificate of Completion. Enrol now.
Download the Effective Learning Skills brochure (May 2016).