Level 3 Diploma in Digital Entrepreneurship
Do you want to run your own digital business? If so then the Level 3 Diploma in Digital Entrepreneurship will teach you how to do so.
Indeed in the modern online world all businesses need to understand how to operate and sell themselves using digital tools and techniques.
The Diploma is awarded by the UK’s Learning Resource Network (LRN) an Ofqual (UK Government regulator) recognised Awarding Organisation for qualifications.
The qualification is designed to help you in developing your understanding and knowledge of digital entrepreneurship.
Who is it for?
The Diploma in Digital Entrepreneurship is for anyone who wants to obtain a recognized business qualification which will help them develop their understanding and knowledge of digital entrepreneurship.
The Diploma consists of three units:
- Digital entrepreneurship
- Digital marketing
You must have one of the following for entry to the Diploma:
- One or two GCE (A to C grade) qualifications
- Advanced GNVQ with a specific grade or equivalent
Candidates should have a speaking, listening, reading and writing ability in English which is commensurate to CEFR Level B1 (or equivalent).
What is included?
Everything you need is provided. The diploma is taught through iQualify UK’s online Teaching Zone by a mixture of recorded and live lectures coupled with essential reading texts and exercises. You will have a personal tutor who is a subject expert whom you can contact if you have any questions. All LRN initial registration and examination fees are included.
The Level 3 Diploma in Digital Entrepreneurship will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to successfully manage a major business.
For each of the units you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of digital entrepreneurship
- Know how to use Facebook page as a medium to market a product or service
- Know how to use Instagram Business as a medium to market a product or service
- Know how to use WhatsApp as a platform to communicate with customers
- Know how to utilize email marketing as a marketing, building rapport, platform and to collect a database
- Construct a basic website to sell and market products or services
- Understand and apply Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to all social media and digitally enabled platforms
- Understand the concept of Digital Marketing
- Understand the types of digital marketing campaigns
- Understand and be able to launch digital marketing campaigns and advertisements on social media
- Understand and build a website
- Understand and build an e-commerce website
- Understand marketplace and the connectivity of components in the digital entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Understand mobile applications in business and how to build a mobile application
- Understand and be able to analyze the e-commerce business standing from the financial and strategic standpoint
- Understand the functions of supporting arms in e-commerce
- Understand the function of the database in digital marketing
- Understand copywriting methods and its suitability to product, service and types of digital marketing campaigns
- Understand Google as a tool and platform in digital marketing
- Understand the function of applications in e-commerce based business
How do I study and how long does it take?
The diploma is taught online and will take you around three to six months of part-time study.
There are no entry dates so you can start anytime.
How is it assessed?
All three units are assessed by an exam set and marked by LRN.