MBA triple qualification package
Do you want a Master’s Degree? Would you like to obtain three professional certificates in doing so? Moreover, would you like to achieve some of them part way through your studies? You can with our special MBA triple qualification package, which combines a postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Business Management with Chartered Manager status from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and ultimately an MBA from a UK University.
There are three stages, each of which results in a qualification:
- Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Business Management, awarded by Learning Resource Network (LRN) an Ofqual (UK Government) recognised Awarding Organisation (exam board)
- Chartered Manager status from the UK’s highly respected Chartered Management Institute (CMI) on the basis of your Level 7 Diploma qualification
- MBA (top up) through the advanced entry, as a Level 7 Diploma holder, with a UK University
The qualifications are taught through classroom block teaching coupled with online support. You study the Diploma stage in five three-day blocks in the classroom followed by six weeks online. The MBA stage is completed online.
On successful completion you will be invited to the University’s graduation ceremony.
This MBA package is particularly suited to individuals who want to obtain professional qualifications while still working.
Who is it for?
The MBA triple qualification package is for anyone who wants to obtain UK business qualifications to improve their career.
Stage 1 (LRN Diploma) units:
- Business strategy, management and planning
- Financial resources and performance management
- Leadership, change and people management
- Corporate strategy, governance and ethics
- Research methodology and its application to marketing
Stage 2 Chartered Manager
- Register with Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Stage 3 (UK University MBA) units
You must comply with the entry requirements for the Diploma and then for the MBA. The Diploma must be passed first before you can progress to Chartered Manager and the MBA:
For learners who have recently been in education and training the entry profile is likely to include:
- a first degree in business, management or related subjects or a level 6 qualification for example a Diploma in Management
- other equivalent international qualifications
Learners may also have work experience. Mature learners may present a more varied profile of their achievement that is likely to include at least five years extensive relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation and/or achievement of a range of relevant professional qualifications. This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments. Therefore candidates should have a speaking, listening, reading and writing ability which is commensurate to CEFR Level B2 (or equivalent).
You must have passed the LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management.
For the MBA (top up) route you will be required to have:
- The LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (or UK equivalent)
- An undergraduate qualification equivalent to UK Bachelors 2:2 or higher, alternatively two years’ supervisory or management work experience may be considered for candidates not meeting this requirement
- A Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of Reference/Recommendation
- A secure English language test such as IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in all modules) or equivalent
- A copy of your passport
What is included?
Everything you need to study is provided.
The Diploma is taught through classroom block teaching and iQualify UK’s online Teaching Zone. This contains a mixture of recorded and live lectures along with essential reading texts and exercises to support your studies. Each of the five units is taught with an initial three day block in the classroom followed by around six weeks study online while you undertake the course assignment.
The UK University MBA (top up) is taught online or with a short stay on campus in the UK.
You will have a personal tutor from iQualify UK for the Diploma stage and from the University for the MBA stage. They will support you in your studies and you can contact them if you have any questions.
All UK University, LRN registration/assessment and iQualify UK tuition fees are included.
The UK University MBA will provide you with the knowledge and skills you require to successfully run a major organisation. Chartered Manager status from the CMI shows that you are a management professional.
How do I study and how long does it take?
The two stages combined will normally take you from 12 to 18 months to complete.
The Diploma stage can be started anytime and will be completed within one year. You must successfully complete the Diploma before you can start the MBA stage or become a Chartered Manager. The MBA stage will need to be completed over approximately five months.
How is it assessed?
All five units are each assessed by a 3,500 word written assignment which can be submitted anytime.
The MBA is assessed by dissertation.